domenica 5 aprile 2009

Memories of My Student Life




There are friends and friends. Some are nothing but that, others are just like brothers and sisters. Those are almost with you since the day you are born. Since we only have memories of when we were three years old, at best, I can say that my dearest friends are with me since I was about 4 years old, when I was still in Como, the Italian city in which I was born.

Schoolmates, college mates, classmates, teammates and some special roommates have been making part of my student life for years and thinking that it'll be over soon crushes my heart. I can't even think how my life will be. And I know we'll get new ones and that University is the best thing that ever happened to me but I still can't believe that it is going to end soon.


And there are those friends who are recent but already have conquered one place on my heart. Those will be remembered too and the breaking up will be difficult as it always be.

We can not consider our departure as a farewell, see it as a "see you later" or "see you soon". I don't want to say goodbye forever that's too harsh.

Friends are the best thing in life, as one would say "Friends will be friends, when you're in need of love they give you care and attention" and honestly, my friends do it pretty awesomely, even those ones I have made during my many surfings through this amazing virtual world we all know as "Internet", and that I don't yet know in the flesh.

I have always made the most of my student life, and the sweet memories of my golden school days are deeply planted in my brain and will never be forgotten at all.

~Jean-Paul Malfatti

Nessun commento: